Posted by admin on Oct 20, 2015

The Advantages of LED Lighting

The full name of LED is Light Emitting Diode, which is a semiconductor light-emitting diode and can convert electrical energy directly to visible light, it has more efficient than energy-saving lamps in kitchens and other house lighting fixtures, it is more energy efficient, more environmentally friendly, have the following advantages:

• Energy efficient – in the case of the same brightness, LED lamps consume one kWh of electricity in only 1000 hours, incandescent 17 hours, ordinary energy-saving lamps one hundred hours.

• Long life – The theory life of the LED lamp is up to 40,000 hours, ordinary incandescent lamp life is only 1000 hours, typical energy-saving lamp life is only 6000 hours or so.

• Health – LED lamp does not contain the UV, no radiation, no pollution, and energy-saving lamps contains the UV, incandescent infrared light includes the ultraviolet, and long-term exposure may be compromised human health.

• Green – LED lamps do not contain mercury and lead toxic elements, conducive to recovery and use, and do not produce electromagnetic interference, the ordinary energy-saving lamps contain mercury and lead toxic elements, and electronic ballasts will provide electromagnetic interference.

• No flash – DC power source, no flicker, protect eyesight. The ordinary energy-saving lamps adopts AC drive, which inevitably produces strobe, the prolonged use damage vision.

• High luminous efficiency – The light and power conversion efficiency of LED Lamp is high, and it generates less heating. Approximately 30% of the electrical energy is converted into visible light while only 20% of incandescent electric energy into visible light. The other 80% of the electrical energy into heat, which is a tremendous waste limited resources.

• Safe and reliable -the little drive is adopted for LED lamp to generate small current, less heat can be used for mining and other dangerous places.

If you are questioning what would make LED lighting Christchurch so amazing as a retail counter lights resolution, there are numerous elements to make a decision on into matter to assume. In addition to outstanding gentle superb, LED also offers significantly a whole lot a great deal a lot less electricity consumption. This decreases your energy costs and lowers your environmental impact as proficiently. The lights give off only nominal warmth, constructing them as appropriately suited for meals items as for typical treatments, and you will locate that there are equally fastened and flexible LED light strips, making it easy to set up lights that adequately conforms to any counter or present. LED lights are as adaptable as the modest corporation proprietors who use it, and when you want the best lights for your prospects and your bottom line, you will monitor down that there is no alternative to the current industry far much better suited for your retail counters than ultra-slender LED strip lights.

Post a Comment